• Bring a towel if you would like to shower
• Bring a pair of flip flops to get from the changing room to the mats and around the gym.
• We provide you with a gi and a belt for your first class if you trial Gi. If not we have No-Gi loaner uniforms as well.
• If you’ve never done BJJ, we recommend you first come to our fundamental
• Please arrive 5-10 mins before class so you have ample time to fill out the waiver and change for class.
• If it is your first time visiting, please RSVP in advance, by emailing as we only allow one new trial per class to make sure you get the proper attention required for a first time attendee.
• If you have at least 6 months experience you can try any class, send us an email to know when to expect you!
$30 White/ Blue Belts
$20 Purple / Brown Belts
Black Belts Drop-in Free
Per session. If you need extended stay or pass, please email and we can workout a rate.
Any Gi is fine regardless of patches (rash guard must be worn under your Gi)
No-Gi Proper No-Gi Shorts and Rash Guards are mandatory. No loose shirts or shorts with pockets or zippers.
Visitors must have at least 3 months experience.
• No long-term contracts!
• Month to month ongoing payments
• If you need to cancel, just give us a 30-day notice